You can use Form I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals to request that we consider granting or renewing deferred action on a case-by-case basis using guidelines described in the Secretary of Homeland Security’s memorandum issued June 15, 2012.

Download Form I-821D:

Download Form I-821D Instructions:

Download Form I-765:

Download Form I-765 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

Green Card through Family Relatives
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts