You can use Form I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition to request additional action on a previously approved application or petition.

Download Form I-824:

Form I-824

Download Form I-824 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-824

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship through Parents
Citizenship through Marriage
U.S. Naturalization
Naturalization Certificate

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts