You can use Form I-929 Petition for Qualifying Family Member of a U-1 Nonimmigrant to request immigration benefits on behalf of a family member who never held U nonimmigrant status.

Download Form I-929:

Download Form I-929 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship through Parents
U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card through Family Relatives
U.S. Naturalization

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts