You can use Form EOIR-29 Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals from a Decision of a DHS Officer to appeal a USCIS decision on a Form I-130 or Form I-360 Widow(er).

Download Form EOIR-29:

Form EOIR-29

This form can help you to apply for:

B-1 Business Visa Application
B-2 Tourist Visa Application
Green Card Application
Citizenship Application

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts