If you are found eligible for naturalization, USCIS will inform you of the date you can take the oath of allegiance and become a U.S. citizen. For this you can yuse Form M-599 Naturalization Information for Military Personnel.

• Download Form M-599:

Form M-599 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Naturalization Application
Citizenship Application
Naturalization Certificate
Naturalization test

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts