You can use Form G-28I Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney in Matters Outside the Geographical Confines of the United States to provide notice that an attorney admitted to practice of the law in a country other than the United States seeks to appear before DHS in a matter outside the geographical confines of the United States.

Download Form G-28I:

Form G-28I

Download Form G-28I Instructions:

Instructions for Form G-28I

This form can help you to apply for:

Fiancée Visa
Green Card for Family
Green Card Application
Green Card Marriage

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts