You can use Form G-1145E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance to request a text message and/or email when USCIS accepts your form.

• Download Form G-1145:

Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance 

This form can help you to apply for:

U.S. Citizenship Application
Green Card Application
U.S. Naturalization
Citizenship by Birth in the US or Birth Abroad
Citizenship Test

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts