You can use Form I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document if you are a nonimmigrant and need to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or Form I-95, Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document.

Download Form I-102:

Form I-102 

Download Form I-102 Instructions:

Instructions for Form I-102 

This form can help you to apply for:

Arrival-Departure Record Form I-94
B-1 Business Visa
B-2 Tourist Visa
Expired Passport with a Valid Visa

Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts