You can use Form I-192 Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant if you want to apply for advance permission to temporarily enter the United States and you are an:

  • Inadmissible nonimmigrant and already have the appropriate documents; or
  • Applicant for T or U nonimmigrant status.

Download Form I-192:

Download Form I-192 Instructions:

This form can help you to apply for:
Ask Immigration Lawyer

A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation

Similar Posts