You will need to have the original of each document below, along with a photocopy and a certified translation if it is not in English. All application forms must be fully and accurately completed before you arrive for your appointment. Applicants who arrive at the Embassy without complete application forms may be turned away.
- Your most recent United States passport.
- Any foreign passport that you may currently hold, have held, or been included in.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (naturalization certificate, citizenship certificate, U.S. birth certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad).
- Name change documentation (if applicable), i.e. Marriage certificate, Divorce Decree, Court Order.
- Passport application form DS-11: Follow the instructions on this page. Form DS-11 must be printed on separate sheets of paper. Do NOT print this form on the front and back of the same sheet.
- One 5×5 cm passport photograph: The Embassy will reject any photographs that do not meet the specified requirements. Vending machine photographs and photographs printed on a home computer are unacceptable. Photographs must be taken in the last 6 months.
- A progression of photos that confirms the identity of the applying child. Photos must be printed out.
- Fees: The application fee is U.S. $135.00. Accepted payment methods are credit card and cash.
• Download Form DS-3053:
This form can help you to apply for:
Passport Application Instructions
U.S. Passport Renewal
Pending Immigration Case Status
Passport Lost or Stolen
Ask Immigration Lawyer
A US Immigration Attorney can guide you and answer immigration questions. Order an Email or Phone Consultation